We are the leading candid wedding photographers & cinematographers in India.
I, Amrit, did my B.Tech & M.Tech from IIT Madras and joined a business consulting firm thereafter. I worked for four years and then in mid 2012, I left my job as a manager in Mumbai to become a full time wedding photographer, married my amazing girl-friend, went on a honeymoon to South Africa and after returning, we shifted to Goa. Other than photography, I love running marathons, travelling the world with my wife, making short documentary movies and drinking beer like a boss (because beer is pretty cheap in Goa).
Check out my latest three picture stories.
As the name suggests, Ankit is my brother. Younger brother. He did his engineering from BITS Pilani (Goa) and presently lives with his wife and a pet Dalmatian in Mumbai. He teaches Physics to IIT aspirants when he is not shooting pictures or making wedding movies. Oh, by the way, he also owns and operates this super-cool personalized gift website called Dezains.com
Check out the latest three picture stories from Ankit.
Others talking about ShaadiGraPher / Amrit / Ankit
- Our clients have amazing things to say about us (all reviewed from their signed-in Google ids)
- Canvera has listed ShaadiGraPher as one the top 15 destination wedding photographers in India
- Polka Cafe interviewed Amrit as part of their story on top destination wedding photographers in India and their favourite locations
- PetaPixel – one of the most popular international photography blog, did a feature on a documentary by Amrit
- Live on Blogs included ShaadiGraPher in their list of Best Wedding Photographers in India
- Know Your Star interviewed Amrit about his shift from consultancy to photography
- Hindu did a story on Amrit in 2008 (when he was still a Business Consultant)
- Hindu interviewed Amrit for a story on pre-wedding photography trend
- Economic Times did an article on Ankit (and his friend Prannoy) on their startup dezains.com
- Economic Times wrote about Amrit’s webcomic Shitoon (that he publishes on vatsap.com)
- Memorable Indian Weddings did a story on ShaadiGraPher