- Palace (Muslim wedding, Udaipur, 2014)
- Cruise (Marwari wedding, 2013)
- Gurdwara (Mumbai, 2013)
- Beach (North Indian wedding, Goa, 2014)
- Resort [+]:
- Club Mahindra (Himachal, 2016) – Baniya wedding
- Alankrita Resort (Hyderabad, 2016) – North Indian + Telugu wedding
- Madhuban Resort (Anand, 2015) – Marwari + Punjabi wedding
- Raddisson Blue (Mahabalipuram, 2013) – Christian wedding
- Zuri Beach Resort (Goa, 2013) – Marwari wedding
- Angsana Resort (Bangalore, 2013) – Marathi wedding
- Outdoor venue [+]:
- Kalyan Mandapam [+]:
- Banquet Hall [+]:
Watch our Documentary Wedding Movies:
Wedding Movie Trailers
Kim met the charming Arron in Calgary (Canada) and came down to Goa to get married!
Aman & Ohmika’s story is that of an office romance that got serious and finally resulted in this beautiful wedding held in Dec 2014 in Delhi!
Watch the above trailer to see how extravagant weddings can get! This is from an international destination wedding we shot!
In the above trailer, we have mixed pre-wedding shots with wedding / sangeet footage to bring out the love story of cute Ankit & the gorgeous Smriti! And there is a surprise ‘desi’ song towards the end which you don’t want to miss!
Full Wedding Movies
Beautiful destination wedding in Jaipur.
Aman+Ohmika – from office romance to a journey of lifetime!
Nishtha+Vamsee – they live and met in Australia, fell in love and came to India to get married. It was a mix of hindu north Indian and Telugu customs. Shot by Ankit, edited by Amrit. It was a single day event and this full movie is ~40 minutes long.
In less than 15 minutes, we have have captured all the good moments and important rituals throughout the day from this beautiful Tam-brahm wedding!
Below is an example of a Pre-wedding Song (you may get something like this done and surprise your guests by showcasing on the wedding day or post/pre wedding parties). The song features Amrit himself – shot by Ankit and edited by Amrit later.